Pyrrha Luck Necklace with Paper Clip ChainRegular price $245.00 Save $-245.00
Pyrrha creates sustainable jewellery that holds personal significance for those who wear it. People connect with symbols and their meanings, and the individual way they resonate with their personality, ambitions, struggles or source of joy. Pyrrha's intention with their talismans is to offer inspiration, connection, or simply a bit of comfort.
Inspired by a collection of Victorian wax seals the designers found while digging through a box of old letters at an estate sale, their signature talismans evolved from a desire to give the fragile antique seals new life and permanence. Pyrrha celebrates the natural imperfections of each piece and proudly show the maker’s hand.
This talisman reads ‘Fortuna’, which means ‘Luck’ in Latin. The magpie and horseshoe are both symbolic of good fortune and work in tandem to ward off negative energy.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
Silver 18'' box chain